COVID-19 and Rainy Days
Our pavilion can seat approximately 40 people with social distancing and on rainy days, the winery will be serving in the open air pavilion. Please consider the following before driving to the winery:
1. We are first come, first served. Once we reach capacity, if you want, you may wait in your car until there is an opening. Best bet? Arrive before 5 pm. We do post capacity warnings on Facebook. Look for the event.
2. Our food vendor will be serving starting at 5 pm. Given we are in the pavilion, their sales will be impacted due to the reduced seating. Please buy local and purchase your meal from them.
3. Tables in the pavilion are strategically placed to meet distance rules. Please do not move them.
4. You are welcome to bring chairs and sit out on the lawn as long as your group size is 10 people or less and your group sits at least six feet from other groups.
5. Please wear a mask anytime you cannot maintain a six-foot social distance from people who are not household members except when eating or drinking. We do understand there are individuals who are excluded from the mandate.
6. As always, no alcohol of ANY kind can be brought on to the property.